Ekstrom Library Workshops (Belknap)
EndNote workshops are available to UofL students, faculty, & staff. Workshops are limited to 10 people. Registration is required.
Click the link below to register for a session.
- Introduction to EndNote: Thur., May 16th, 10:30–noon, rm. w102
- Introduction to EndNote: Tues., May 28th, 1:30–3pm, rm. w102
*For 1-on-1 or small group sessions outside of workshops please contact Toccara Porter, 852-8744.
Kornhauser Library EndNote Workshops
Monthly EndNote Workshops are provided for UofL students, staff, & faculty at the Kornhauser Library. Workshop enrollment is limited to 15 people.
Registration is required. Sessions are ninety (90) minutes in length.
All classes are held in the History Room (Room 301) in the Kornhauser Library.
Summer Semester 2013 Class Schedule
Introduction to EndNote: Thursday, June 20, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Introduction to EndNote: Tuesday, July 16, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Introduction to EndNote: Thursday, August 22, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
To register contact John Chenault by email or, call 852-3901.
What is EndNote?
EndNote is a citation management software that makes it easier to format and organize bibliographies. Here are some things you can do:
- Format citations in a preferred citation style (e.g, APA 6th, MLA)
- Export citations from databases (e.g., EBSCO, PUBMED)
- Insert citations and compile bibliography in Microsoft Word